Hello my lovelies, I hope you’re all doing well!
To celebrate our 5 year anniversary, my partner and I went to The Gallery in Sketch for afternoon tea. This is by far the best afternoon teas experience I’ve had in London. The selection of sandwiches, cakes, treats and scones all tasted amazing, everything was presented artistically and with so much attention to detail. Furthermore, with there being free top-ups of everything we ate our weights worth in food!
The restaurant itself doubles up as an art gallery adorned with works from artist David Shringley and every inch of this restaurant from the walls to the amazing egg shaped toilet cubicles oozes artistic appeal. With the low lighting and smooth jazz in the background I truly felt like I was on the set of Mad Men. To top it off the service was fantastic, so all in all it’s definitely worth a visit if you’re in London.
On to my make-up for the day, I wore a grey floral dress I bought a while back from ASOS. I wanted to pick up on the berry accents in my make-up so went with matte pink eyeshadow and complemented it with a deep berry lips.
Here are the products I used:
- MAC Strobe Cream on high points of face
- MAC Prep+Prime Higlighter in Peach Lustre to colour correct
- MAC Studio Sculpt (NC44) + Estee Lauder Double Wear (4N2 Spiced Sand) mixed for foundation
- MAC Pro-Longwear Concealer (NW35)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer (Medium Dark Warm)
- Ben Nye Poudre Compact Powder (Banana) for setting undereyes
- Nars Pressed Powder (Mountain) all over face
- MAC Fix + to set finished face
- Shu Uemura eyelash curlers
- MAC 24/7 Extend Eye Base for primer
- MUA Elysium Palette (matte shades) for eyeshadow
- Urban Decay 24/7 liquid eyeliner (Perversion)
- L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara
- Anastasia DipBrow Pomade (Ash Brown)
- Sleek Brow Perfector (Dark Brown)
- theBalm Bahama Mama to contour
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush (Luminous Flush)
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle as highlight
- Charlotte Tilbury (Glastonberry)
Until next time!