Volume Million Lashes So Couture from L’Oreal is such a well rated mascara that I knew I needed to try it. I picked this up from Boots for £9.99 and have been testing it for around a month now.
The brush on this wand is a plastic wand with soft, flexible bristles. I’m pretty aggressive with my mascara application and occasionally have the odd brush in eye situation, but I still haven’t had that with this product. The formula is jet black, creamy and buildable.
After a full days wear there is still a lot of curl and absolutely NO smudging which is really important for me. Furthermore it doesn’t sting my eyes which I’ve had with a number of other mascaras.
- Buildable volume
- Comfortable wand that doesn’t poke the eye
- No need to wipe of excess
- Does not run, smudge or flake
- Lashes feel soft to the touch
- Does not sting when you rub your eyes
- Can transfer onto the lid during application. Tip: tilt head backwards during application
- Not the most amount of lengthening, volume or curl I’ve had from a mascara
Overall, this is a great mascaras you can pick up for under a tenner in terms of ease of application and results. However, I’m not sure I would buy it again as it isn’t as volumising as say the Maybelline Lash Sensational or as lengthening as Max Factor Masterpiece. This is a mascara I’d leave for work days as you get a good amount of volume and separation, no smudging and it’s comfortable to wear all day.
Have you tried this product before? Comment below and let me know!