If any of you know me personally you’ll know that I rarely spend a lot of money on clothes or fashion. However, when it comes to make-up, I’ve always been a sucker for high-end products. I’m not sure if it’s the fancy, shiny packaging or what, but I just love expensive make-up! It’s actually become a real issue considering I don’t have unlimited funds *cries*, so I’ve made a wishlist for products I’d like to buy…eventually 🙂
- Nars Audacious Lipstick, Rita – I’ve heard so many good things about the formula of the Audacious lipsticks from Nars. I like the look of Rita which is a classic red for the upcoming season.
- Charlotte Tilbury, Dolce Vita Luxury Palette – This is the first CT product that I ever layed my eyes on and let me tell you it was love at first sight. This quad has four beautiful, pigmented, warm tone eyeshadows which tend to be the colours I stick with.
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick, Bond Girl – I can’t remember who I saw this lipstick on but it looks absolutely stunning. It’s a brown toned pink colour which you must know by now that I’m obsessed with. Perfect for day-to-day AND it goes with the Dolce Vita quad. I must have.
- Jouer Matte Moisture Tint, Hazel – I’ve had my eye on this tinted moisturiser for some time but haven’t taken the plunge to buy it yet. I don’t like wearing foundation day-to-day and most tinted moisturisers aren’t suitable for oily skin. This matte product looks like it might be perfect for me.
- Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder – This foundation is meant to be amazingly lightweight and have great coverage. It looks perfect for the upcoming winter months when my skin gets a bit dry.
- Armani Eyes To Kill Eyeshadow, #5 Gold Blitz. This eyeshadow looks absolutely stunning in swatches I’ve seen. I love wearing coppery colours on my lids.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer- I know I mentioned getting this product a while back but I still haven’t got round to it, the reason being that I already have so many concealers already! I still need to see if this product lives up to the hype though.
- Tom Ford Nail Lacquer, Mink Brule/ Toasted Sugar – I can’t get over how pretty these nail varnish colours are. I’ve been searching high and low for cheaper dupes but haven’t found any, I think I’m going to have to take the plunge and buy one for myself but I’m not sure which one to get. Suggestions?
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Finish Powder- Again every person who’s used this powder says it adds an amazing finish to your make-up. I have oily skin so a good powder is a must for me.
- Dior Diorshow Mascara – I’ve just finished a sample of this mascara and it really makes my lashes look voluminous and long. I’m not a big falsies wearer so this is an amazing replacement.
Have you tried any of these products yourself? Comment below and let me know if they are worth purchasing or not.