Guess what folks?! It’s my favourite time of the month again, PAYDAY! WOO!!! I don’t know about you guys but I really need to get better at distributing my spending throughout the month. I always end up spending my shopping “allowance” in the first week and then the rest of the month I’ll be sitting there BROKE as a joke *sob sob*. Anyhow, here is what I plan to buy in the month of July.
1) Philip Kingsley Geranium & Neroli Elasticizer I’ve heard many good things about the original elasticizer and if it comes with a beautiful floral scent then I’m more inclined to purchase it. My hair has been well behaved recently but I feel it lacks strength so hopefully this hair mask should restore it.
3) Maybelline Lash Sensational Everyone and their mother loves this mascara so it must be good, I need to try it for myself so expect a review soon.
4) Estée Lauder Perfectionist [CP+R] Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum This serum is packed with some great ingredients so on paper it should make my skin look amazeballs. Time shall tell…
5) Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs This product has been getting a lot of attention recently because it’s said to be like foundation for your legs to cover scars, marks etc. I’m going to try it out and hey maybe I’ll even whip my legs out (maybe!)
6) Nars Creamy Concealer Again this goes without saying, this concealer has been everywhere and I’m finally going to take the plunge and purchase it.
7) Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick Tequila Sunrise I recently bought 1995 from Gerard Cosmetics which I fell in love with. I’ve seen swatches of this lippie and it looks like the perfect coral for my skin tone.
8) MAC Lipstick Crosswires Another coral lipstick. Can you tell I’m excited for Summer!
9) Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Dim Light or Radiant Light I’m not sure which colour will suit me best (suggestions please?) I’m probably going to check it out in store but this powder looks like a great one for luminous, healthy skin.
10) Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Luminous Flush I saw a swatch of this recently and I fell in love with the colour. My blush wardrobe is missing a nice pink so this will be the one I purchase.
11) Delilah Sunset Matt Bronzer Medium Dark Finding a good bronzer for my skin tone is especially difficult but I’ve read that Zara from Mouldy Fruit swears by this and I trust any recommendations she makes!
12) La Roche-Posay Toleriane Fluid I’ve been looking for a good moisturiser for oily skin and you all provided me with some really good suggestions in a previous post. I’m going to go with this one because it’s 100% fragrance free, alcohol free and it’s cheap. Let’s hope it does the job 🙂
13) OPI Nail Lacquer Barefoot in Barcelona I’ve gone off bright coloured nails a little bit recently so I’m looking for that perfect nude nail shade. Barefoot in Barcelona is a wonderful pinky nude and I can’t wait to try it.
What will you be purchasing after payday? Comment below and let me know.