Waddup peeps! Payday is next week and I’m near peeing my panties in excitement thinking of all the cool things I’m going to be buying next month LOL. To be honest my wishlist for June is based around updating a lot of things that well, need updating. So let’s get into it!
1) GHD Air Hairdryer. The last time I got a hairdryer was when my dad to bought me one…in year 9, seriously. I’ve been using the same Remington dryer for 10+ years and whilst it has served me well I actually think it damages my hair a lot. I love GHD, they do fantastic electrical hair tools so I’m going to be buying the Air hairdryer for hopefully some professional salon results (she hopes).
2) Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment. Have I mentioned I have dry under eyes? I need a heavy duty cream for my eye area so I shall be trying this cream which apparently is very thick, perfect.
3) Office Kicker Slip On. I’ve been seeing a lot of shoes in this style recently and I’m liking it. I’m all about casual shoes and I need a good pair of black ones. These have a white flatform for some extra height and a black snakeskin effect on the shoe.
4) Adidas Climachill Sonic Boost AL GFX Shoes. My current gym shoes are so old school that I’m literally embarrassed to wear them sometimes. I’m a sneaker freak and I love the way Adidas trainers feel on my feet. These have a funky pattern on them too which looks right up my street.
5) Jane Iredale Empty Compact. I recently got a Jane Iredale pressed powder but it didn’t come with a compact. I’m not really impressed with that considering the powder was so expensive on it’s own. Oh well, it’s a good powder so I’m buying a case to house it.
6) Copper Table Lamp. I’m still loving copper home ware and really, really want a copper table lamp. The one pictured is from Oliver Bonas but I’m not sure they have that in stock any more. Either way I’ll find one, I like this very similar one from The Forest & Co (Notonthehighstreet.com).
7) Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner. I haven’t been wearing eyeliner much recently because I simply find it too long to apply. I’ve heard this eyeliner is fantastic as it is long lasting, dark and has a felt tip applicator for ease of application.
9) MAC Lipsticks. I need to update my MAC lipstick wardrobe. I have my eye on Verve, Ruby Woo, Twig, Mocha and Ravishing.
10) HP Z5000 Wireless Optical Mouse. My current mouse is umm…. borrowed from… somewhere. I love white tech and this mouse will match my laptop. A good mouse is definitely necessary for all the blogging/ net surfing I do.
11) Adidas Performance Shoulder Bag. I need a bag to carry my gym stuff. This looks like a good one that isn’t too big but can fit all the essentials in.
12) Adidas Rita Ora White Smoke Leggings. Apparently flared yoga pants aren’t really in fashion anymore, who knew! I need to buy some fitted leggings for working out and how dope are these!? They are sooo cool! I need these in my life.
13) Adidas Sports Vests. Guys I SWEAR I’m not being sponsored by Adidas. I’m just loving their clothes at the moment, they have some really fresh, funky designs that I’m liking and again my gym wardrobe needs updating. Don’t judge me.
14) Shock Absorber Ultimate Gym Bra. Us DD+ girls need some extra support when it comes to sports bras. I’ve tried numerous brands over the years and Shock Absorber are the absolute best, trust me ladies. They have the double straps at the back so your puppies will be practically stuck to your chest.
That’s all for now, I hope you enjoyed this post. Comment below on what you’re payday treats will be. Until next time! Jay x