Hey guys! I don’t know about you but I was not ready for this morning, I swear I need another day after the weekend, to recover from the weekend 🙂
This post is going to be about my favourite hair styling products. I’ve got long, frizzy hair so I need to use a lot of products to tame my mane. Now this is just a small percentage of the products that I use, but these are the best of the best in my opinion, so let’s get right into it…
1) Batiste Dry Shampoo (Oriental). Who doesn’t love a dry shampoo? Batiste were probably one of the first brands to introduce this product onto the market and they are one of the best affordable brands out there. This product it my go-to for day 3 hair or when I need a bit of volume at the roots as it absorbs extra oil and gives some root lift. Oh and it smells amazing too!
2) Kérastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Resurfacing Reinforcing Milk. This is an amazing product to use when I’m straightening my hair. It makes my hair so much more manageable, soft and shiny without weighing it down. It contains a polymer which coats the hair strands and protects it from split ends and breakage. Kerastase is widely used in hair salons so it is a great brand, although pricey. Also when I use this my hair smells like it does after I visit the salon, now who doesn’t want that!?
3) It’s A 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner. This product has a cult following and for good reason too. I use this when using curling tongs on my hair. It repairs dry damaged hair, adds shine, smooths & controls frizz, protects hair colour, heat protector, detangles, stops hair breakage, creates silkiness, adds volume and prevents split ends. My hair looks and feels stronger when using this product and I am confident that my hair is protected when using this. The only downside is that it is very expensive and you have to use a lot of product to coat the hair.
4) L’Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil UV Filter. This is the product I go through the most. There are two versions, the one pictured is for coloured hair but I prefer the version for all hair types. On a day to day basis when I wear heat-free curls I need a product to de-frizz, add moisture and shine without destroying the curl. This product does just that and costs under £10. I use it before and after styling too, it is such a versatile product and one I shall keep repurchasing.
5) Bumble and bumble Thickening Hairspray. As my hair is long it can feel very weighed down and especially when I straighten my hair it can look quite flat. This product is amazing at giving my hair a lot of thickness and tonnes of volume. I spray it in my hair before blow-drying and after styling. I don’t use it very often, but when I do I am guaranteed big, sexy, voluminous hair, I love it!
I hope you enjoyed this post, now it’s time to tell me what your favourite hair styling products are! Comment below and let me know 🙂