April is going to be a broke month for me I’ve got a few important birthdays coming up so I’ve had to reduce my beauty budget a teeeeny bit, but hey a girls gotta shop right? Here is my April beauty wishlist:
1) Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement – I need a new serum and this one looks really good, can’t wait to try it and review for you guys.
2) MakeUp Forever HD Foundation (153) – I bought the colour 173 recently and realised it’s way too dark for me. Unfortunately MUFE don’t do a 163 colour in the UK so I need to get 153 to mix with my current one.
3) Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation – A holy grail foundation for many, which I’ve been meaning to try.
4) Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer (SX11) – Lots of high hopes for this product. I’ve heard it’s incredibly pigmented and covers dark circles effortlessly, for £38 it better do just that haha!
5) Paula’s Choice Shine Stopper Oil Control Primer – Again I’ve read some great reviews on this and I love Paula’s Choice, so I’ll be interested to see if this will be the primer to conquer my oily T-zone.
6) MAC Powder Blush in Ambering Rose – This colour looks amazing on dark skin from the swatches I’ve seen, I MUST have it.
7) Makeup Revolution Blushes in WOW and HOT – At £1 each I’m interested to see if these blushes are any good. Reviews coming soon.
8) theBalm Bahama Mama – I need a sculpting powder and it was between this and the Kevyn Aucoin sculpting powder. I chose this as it is cheaper obviously, so hopefully it’ll work for my skintone.
9) Makeup Revolution I ♡ Makeup I Heart Chocolate palette – Apparently this is a very good dupe for the Too Face Chocolate Bar Palette. I don’t want to spend tonnes on an eyeshadow palette so hopefully this one won’t disappoint.
That’s all for now folks, what’s on your beauty wishlist? Comment below and let me know 🙂