Woohoooo I’ve been nomination for the creative blogger award! Massive thanks to the gorgeous Jasmine who has an amazing blog, if you’re into Korean products then she is definitely one to follow!
Creative Blogger Award Rules
1. Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
2. Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
3. Nominate 10 other blogs and their links
4. Notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
5. Pass these rules on to them
5 Facts about me:
1) I’m only 5’1″ tall or should I say short. I used to be insecure about this and people, including friends and family, always had a way of trying to put me down (literally lol). Having gotten over it now I’ve learnt to love what is unique about me and try to use it to my advantage.
2) I studied Biomedical Sciences in university. I really had no clue about what I wanted to do at the age of 18, I thought I wanted to be a doctor. It hasn’t been until the last year or so that my career has started to find a direction that I’m passionate about.
3) I am a massive hip hop head, specifically from the golden age and some underground stuff now. I remember as a kid I use to “borrow” my brother albums and listen to them. But honestly, hip hop has made me so much more of a socially conscious individual.
4) From the ages of 3 to 8 I lived in Sri Lanka. I’m so grateful to have lived part of my childhood on such a beautiful, exotic island. There was so much space to run around as a child and the memories are irreplaceable.
5) I really love dogs. We had a few dogs growing up and I miss them so much, they are such selfless and loving animals. I can’t wait to have a more disposable income so I can afford to look after one.
My Blog Nominees: I’ve really enjoyed reading the blogs below. Some of them I’ve been reading for weeks, some more recent but very interesting nonetheless. Go check them out!