I went to Superdrug today for one item and well …this happened LOL. I found a couple of cool make-up things that I’m excited to try.
1) MUA Pro Palette Elysium £6.00. This palette has a nice mix of matte and shimmery eyeshadows leaning towards the pinker side. It also comes with a double ended eyeliner/highlighter pencil. I’m really excited to try this palette to create some girly spring looks. If you like Urban Decay Naked Palette 3 then this might be a nice dupe.
2) MUA Eyeshadow Palette Heaven And Earth £4.00. This is also a nice neutral shimmer palette again fantastic for the daytime. There’s lots of pretty golds in here which would look really nice in the sunshine ^_^
3) Maybelline Colorstay Stripped Nude Lipstick 728 Honey Beige £6.99. I got this lipstick as I actually don’t own any nudes in my collection. It’s a nice brown-nude with a satin finish.
4) Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Waterproof mascara £9.99. I need a new mascara and I got this after a recommendation from a friend who said it was amazing. Will probably do a full review later.
5) Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer Nude £7.99. This concealer gets a lot of love online, I’m interested to see if it performs better than the Maybelline Fit Me concealer, I will probably do a full review on this too.
6) Sleek MakeUp Brow Perfector DARK BROWN £4.99. This is my first eyebrow gel ever! I’m intrigued to see what kind of a difference this makes to my eyebrows.
I didn’t go too wild at the drugstore today thankfully, I’m so broke now it’s unreal (come on payday!!!)
What products have you been buying at the drugstore recently? Comment below and let me know!