Hey guys! I’m very excited to be nominated for the Liebster Award by Collective Couture who has a fabulous lifestyle blog so check her out ^_^
I honestly thought I posted this months ago but turns out I didn’t (Doh!)
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer questions given.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and link them.
- Create 11 new questions.
- Notify all nominees.
1) What are your future plans for your blog?
I’d like to improve the quality of my blog in terms of written content and pictures and make it visually more attractive.
2) If you could collaborate with one person or brand, who would it be?
I’d love to collaborate with the brand Paulas Choice. This brand is a new discovery to me but they have so many great products with amazing ingredients, but without the price tag. I’ll be doing a post on some of these very soon.
3) What is your favourite make up item?
I’d have to say concealer, but only because it’s a necessity (waaa panda eyes).
4) What’s on your wishlist this year?
I really want to get a new camera, possibly a bridge camera so that it’s small enough to carry around but with the functionality of a DSLR.
5) If you could only shop in one shop forever, what would it be?
Hmm I’d have to say Zara. Their clothes are so chic and look so much more expensive that what they are.
6) What’s your ideal pamper night?
Ok so my ideal pamper night begins with a facial massage, deep cleansing face mask, sheet mask, hair mask and a long shower (as I don’t have a bath tub). Afterwards I like to cuddle up on the sofa with some take-away and tea whilst watching a film. Oh and a scented candle of course.
7) Choose one: Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle. Which one and why?
My passion has always been beauty.
8) Where’s your favourite place to blog?
I love blogging from my bedroom, I recently bought a new desk so I’ve got a nice work space. Room tour coming soon!
9) Favourite movie?
Gosh of the top of my head I’d have to say Fight Club or American History X, but I have sooo many more!
10) Places to visit on your bucket list?
I want to visit Japan next.
11) Twitter or Instagram? Why?
Instagram. I feel like taking pictures is much easier at conveying a message than a tweet.
1) Who is your favourite Youtuber, and why?
2) What is your favourite cuisine?
3) What is your oldest item of clothing?
4) What is your skincare saviour?
5) Why did you start a blog?
6) What is your favourite lipstick?
7) Flats or heels?
8) The last place I went on holiday was…
9) The best TV series I’ve ever watched is…
10) Savoury or sweet?
11) Who is your inspiration?
I’m sure the time frame for this has long expired but I thought it would be a nice way of you getting to know me better, so I nominate anyone who is reading this post to answer my questions! 🙂