So my Memebox’s arrived last night after a looooong wait. Here are the contents of the Princess Edition #2 Sleeping Beauty and Princess Edition #3 Rapunzel boxes.
Princess Edition #2 Sleeping Beauty
1) ReinPlatz Intensive Moisture Pack 23g ($4) – Full Size : 20 minutes moisturising foot or hand mask (I got the foot mask)
2) Vellas Night Tight Cream 50ml ($30) – Full Size: Neck cream to prevent sagging of the skin on the neck.
3) D’Ran Aqua Wonder Recovery Eye Cream 25g ($35) – Full Size
4) Dermahouse Aloe Vera Aqua Gel 150ml ($29) – Full Size: Moisturiser for dry and irritated skin
5) e choice Aloe Vera All Care Cream 10g ($3) – Full Size: Cream for dry, damaged skin, heels, nails, lips, around the eyes
6) Dewytree Aqua Collagen Peptide Sleeping Mask 150ml ($28) – Full Size: Sleeping pack to lock in moisture
Total value: $129
Princess Edition #3 Rapunzel
1) Sally’s box Friendly Argan Hair Mask ($4) – Full Size
2) Elizavecca Collagen Ceramide Coating Protein Treatment 100ml ($34) – Full Size: In shower hair pack
3) Tosowoong 10 Hours 25ml ($12) – Protein hair ampoule to be used overnight to replenish shine
4) L’Cret Hair Color Keeper Treatment Shampoo 300ml ($42) – Shampoo with argan oil for dry and color treated hair
5) Boutique Bebe Hair Salon Vita-Clinic Mist 60ml ($24) – Hair mist to protect hair from further damage
6) ProYou Scalp Nutrition calming Moisture Fluid 150ml ($48) – Morning and night scalp essence to sooth itchy, dry scalps.
Total value: $164
Overall I have to say I’m a bit disappointed with the Sleeping Beauty box. The products don’t feel as luxurious as normal Memeboxes and the values don’t seem realistic. I am however really excited to use the products in the Rapunzel box as the packaging looks great!